Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA)
Clear, colorless, mobile, volatile, flammable liquid with a characteristic, spirituous odor; it has a slightly bitter taste.
|Grade||Agriculture and Industrial|
|Packaging||5L Plastic Jerry Can / 10L Plastic Jerry Can/ 200L Steel Drum / Isotank|
|Density at 20°C||0.786 kg/l max|
|Specific gravity at 20°C||0.787 kg/l max|
|Acidity as Acetic Acid||20 mg/l max|
|Non-volatile matter||20 mg/l max|
1. As an organic solvent and raw materials.
2. As a cleaning agent in electronic industry mainly used for discrete devices and medium and large scale integrated circuit technology.
3. Can be used in pharmaceutical/medical industry as health care products. Also in hospitalisation industry as antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
4. Can be used in household as a cleaning agent for glass window. Also in restaurant as disinfectant for food preparation surfaces.
5. Can be used in industrial as solvent for diluting lacquers, paint/ink stains removal. Also used in antifreeze, dehydrating agent, preservative, antifoggant, medicine, pesticide, spices, cosmetics, printing industry and organic synthesis, etc.
6. Can be used in the production of isopropyl ketone, isopropyl acetate and thymol and gasoline additives.
7. Can be used in the animal tissue membrane skim.